Asian Spinach Soup with Hard Clams Recipe
(Canh Mồng Tơi nấu Nghao) - Asian Spinach Soup with Hard Clams comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
Asian Spinach Soup with Hard Clams is not only tasty, but also quite easy for cooking. You can save your time by making this soup. Serving with boiled rice is a great choice.
- 150 – 200g Asian spinach
- 700g hard clams
- Ginger, salt, sugar, pepper
- Clean hard clams in water few times. Use small brush to wash their covers. Soak in water again in 10 – 20 minutes and then clean well again.
- Use leaves of Asian spinach, clean and wait to dry, slice in half if their leaves are big.
- Pour all hard clams into pot, add more sliced ginger, put on cooking stove and cook until they open mouths. Turn off the heat, wait to reduce heat and use your hands to separate their covers with meat.
- Cook broth until it boils, add more sliced Asian spinach with a little salt, sugar. The broth is already salty when boiling hard clams so do not add too much salt.
- Next, add more hard clam meat into pot, wait to boil again and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you can serve Asian Spinach Soup with Hard Clams with boiled rice for your family meal.