Asparagus Soup Recipe (Sup Mang Tay)
(Súp Măng Tây) - Asparagus Soup. In asparagus contains many vitamins which are really good for their digestion system.
Asparagus Soup is cooked with crab meat can be a healthy snack for your kids, especially on Tet holiday.
- 1 – 2 crabs (you can use shrimps if you want)
- 300gr fresh asparagus
- 1 white part of egg
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- Spices: salt, sugar, pepper, purple onion.
- Sesame oil.
- Clean carefully crab by cold water. Next, bring them to cook with a little watter in small heat. Make sure you cover the pot when cooking. Then, wait to get cold, use fork to separate the meat and cover of crabs. Do not throw away the egg of crab and the boiling water.
- Cut off the old part of asparagus. Slice into long pieces like phot below.
- Stir well the white part of egg.
- Mix tapioca flour + 1 tablespoon water together, stir well.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil, fry sliced purple onion until it is fragrant. Next, add crab and egg meat into pot and fry about 5 minutes.
- Pour more boiling water into pot, season with 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon sugar. Depend on your kid’s age, you can adjust to suit with their flavors. Cook until it boils.
- Add more sliced asparagus and cook about 3 minutes.
- Pour slowly the mixture of tapioca into pot. Do not stop stirring when pouring. Use spoon to stir gently until this mixture becomes thick. Season again to suit your flavor.
- Then, quickly pour white part of egg into pot, use chopstick to stir gently in 1 way. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, Asparagus Soup for kids is ready to serve.