Beef Balls Soup with Vegetables Recipe
(Canh Bò Viên Rau Củ) - Beef Balls Soup with Vegetables Recipe comes from many interesting Vietnamese Cuisine.
With many simple ingredients which you can find around your place, you can bring a stunning flavor for yourself and your beloved people. Healthy ingredients from this soup also can help you protect your health like corn, green beans, carrot.
- 1 – 2 sweet corns
- 1 carrot
- 50g green beans
- 200g beef balls
- Salt, spring onion, fish sauce, coriander herb
- Peel off the cover of corn, clean well and cut in half.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, clean and slice into circle shapes. Clean green beans and wait to dry.
- Clean beef balls, cut in half if they are big.
- Put corn into pot, add more water (make sure it will cover all corns), cook until it boils in 8 – 10 minutes. Continue adding more sliced carrot and green beans into pot. Make sure you should cook carrot and green bean until they are soft.
- Then, add more sliced beef ball, season to suit your flavor and cook more 5 minute, turn off the heat.
- Before serving, sprinkle more sliced coriander and pepper on top. Eat Beef Balls Soup with Vegetables with steamed rice is never better.