Beef Meat Soup with Tomato Recipe
(Canh Thịt Bò Cà Chua) - Beef meat Soup with Tomato. Just use beef and tomatoes, process in 10 minutes; you have got a warm and tasty bowl of soup.
- 150g beef, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soybean sauce
- 1/8 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, slice in fibre
- 2 tomatoes cut into 6 parts per each.
- Maggi’s stuff, spices: salt, pepper, sugar, chili
- Scallions, slice the white part
- Marinate beef with fish sauce, soybean sauce and pepper. Wait about 15 - 20 minutes
- Put the oil in the pot, fry onions until fragrant. Put the beef into pot quickly and fry. When beef cooked (about 3 - 5 minutes), pour them out. Add 1/2 tomato + onion + little maggi’s stuff on pot and fry. When tomatoes are soft and ripe, pour water and taste again to suit your flavor. Wait to boil.
- Then, add beef on boiling water; wait soup to boil again, then turn off the stove, add scallions and coriander on face of soup.
- Finally, you have done one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine: Beef Meat Soup with Tomato.