Braised Pork Meat with White Radish
(Thịt Heo Kho Củ Cải Trắng) - Braised Pork Meat with White Radish. The natural sweetness from this fruit can increase the flavor for pork meal
- 200gr half lean and half fat pork meat
- 1 white radish
- Fish sauce, salt, Maggi’s stuff
- Chili paste, spring onion
- Clean pork meat and slice thinly.
- Peel off the cover of white radish, clean and slice into long cubes like photo below.
- Add 3 teaspoons oil into pan, wait to hot and add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Then, add more sliced pork meat into pan and fry in 5 – 7 minutes.
- After that, add more sliced white radish into pan and season with 2 teaspoons fish sauce + ½ teaspoon salt + ½ maggi’s stuff and cove the pan. If you want to create more broth, add more ½ tablespoon water before cover. Cook until pork meat is soft, season again to suit your flavor.
- Next, add more sliced spring onion + 1 teaspoon chili paste (depend on you love how much spicy). Turn off the heat.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. Pour on plate and sprinkle a little pepper on face. I suggest you should use when it is hot and eating Braised Pork Meat with White Radish with boild rice.