Caramelized Pork Ribs with Soy Bean
(Sườn Cốt Lết Rim Xì Dầu) - Caramelized Pork Ribs with Soy Bean comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine.
Serving with steamed rice and hot soup in rainy days is perfect. Caramelized Pork Ribs with Soy Bean is quite simple but its flavor is really special when is cooked with soy sauce instead of fish sauce.
- 4 pork ribs (500 – 600g)
- Salt, soy sauce, honey
- Garlic, oyster oil, brown sugar
- Spring onion, salt, sugar.
- Clean well pork ribs; wait to dry, use knife handle to chime gently for helping absorb spices quickly. Put pork ribs into big bowl, add more minced garlic, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 teaspoon brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, a little oyster oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, mix well and use food nylon to cover it carefully. Put in fridge about 7 – 8 hours.
- Heat the oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add pork ribs on pan and fry until each face turn brown yellow.
- When frying the second face of pork ribs, add a little water with 2 tablespoons soy sauce to cover all faces of ribs, cook with small heat.
- When cooking, sometime use chopsticks to change faces. Cook about 30 – 40 minutes or until it is soft like you want. Season to suit your flavor and continue to cook until its broth is nearly absorbed all into ribs. Turn off the heat, add more sliced spring onion with pepper on top.
- Now, you can serve Caramelized Pork Ribs with Soy Bean with steamed rice or even for broken rice if you do not love grilled meat.