Carp Fish Soup with Bamboo (Canh ca chep nau mang)
(Canh Cá Chép Nấu Măng) - Carp Fish Soup with Bamboo. Enjoy this dish with your beloved family will give an amazing feeling for you.
- 1 small carp fish (500g)
- 200-300g sour cement (bamboo shoots)
- 2 tomatoes
- Several branch of scallions
- 1 small bunch of dill
- 1 small pepper, cut in small pieces, remove seeds
- Little oil
- Fish sauce, maggi’s stuff
- Carp fish clean, cut into double or Triple Square.
- Heat little oil and fry briefly carp meat.
- Sour cement chopped, and washed.
- You must do exactly what we show. The fish was fried with bamboo shoots into the pot, add sauce, maggi’s stuff, pepper and pour the water had flooded and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Add water to the soup and taste by maggi’s stuff to suit your taste. Boiling broth again, chopped dill, boiled again and done.
- Before using, add a little pepper on face of Carp Fish Soup with Bamboo.