Chicken Soup with Fresh Bamboo Shoot Recipe
(Súp Gà Măng Tươi) - Chicken Soup with Fresh Bamboo Shoot is not only tasty, but also really good for health. And if you are getting diet, here is a good dish for eating in breakfast and lunch.
One hot chicken soup bowl with clear, sweet taste from the soup, chicken meat, fresh bamboo shoot combines with the enchanting smell of ginger make this dish is so irresistible.
- 2-3 chicken legs
- 150g of sliced fresh bamboo shoot
- 2 eggs (Only use the white parts)
- 2 teaspoons of wheat flour or corn starch
- 1 small ginger
- 2 bowls of bone stewed broth
- Salt, Maggi’s stuffs, Sesame Oil, coriander, pepper.
- Wash the bamboo shoot, put it in the stove and boil in 5-7 minutes, and then wash with cold water so that the bamboo shoot would not be too sour. Let it dry naturally.
- Clean the chicken legs, boil it quickly then take it out and soak in iced water in 5 minutes, then take it out on a plate and use your hands to tear the chicken meat.
- Wash and mince the coriander. Stir the flour with 2 spoons of water until it is absolutely absorbed. Peel off the ginger’s skin and slice it. Take the egg whites and put into a bowl, use the chopstick to stir it.
- Add the torn chicken with bamboo shoot and ginger in the stove, add boiled chicken soup in step 2 and boil them all again.
- Boil in 10-15 minutes, adjust with salt, Maggi’s stuffs until you taste it as you wish. Continually, add the egg white in step 3 in the stove, use the chopstick to stir it gently followed the clock’s circle so that the egg white will become thin lines like the picture provided.
- Add the flour in, use the ladle to stir gently, adjust the taste. Turn off the heat to add the minced coriander in.
- Finally, you can serve Chicken Soup with Fresh Bamboo Shoot with a little bit of pepper, sesame oil on the surface and mix them all when eating.