Chicken Soup with Tofu and Vegetables Recipe
(Canh Gà, Đậu Hũ và Rau Củ) - One hot Chicken Soup with Tofu and Vegetables bowl can make you feel better after exhasuted day from school and work.
The sweetness from chicken bone, including fresh tofu, carrot and green bean will create one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine for your family and your self.
- 1 – 2 fresh tofu
- 1 – 2 chicken legs
- 1 carrot
- 200gr green bean
- Spices: salt, pepper, sugar, spring onion.
- Clean carrot, peel off the cover and cut into circle shapes.
- Clean green bean and wait to dry.
- Clean carefully fresh tofu, slice into square shapes.
- Clean chicken legs with water added a little salt. Chop into medium size. Next, put chicken legs into hot water and boil about 2 – 3 minutes. Throw away the first chicken boiling water. Clean again and bring to stew with 3 – 4 bowls water in 30 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Add sliced carrot into small pot, bring to boil about 10 minutes and then, add more green bean into pot and boil continue.
- Pour all mixture into pot. Wait to boil and season again to suit your flavor.
- Cook until all ingredients become soft, you add sliced fresh tofu and cook more 2 minute. Turn off the heat.
- Before serve Chicken Soup with Tofu and Vegetables, sprinkle a little sliced spring onion on face of soup.