Chinese Flowering Cabbage with Adabas Soup
(Canh cải xanh cá rô) - Chinese Flowering Cabbage with Adabas Soup is from Vietnamese Cuisine.
If you think your daily meals is getting boring, here is the good way to change it. And I bet you will not regret about your decision.
- 200g anabas fish
- 1 bunch of Chinese Flowering Cabbage
- 1 piece of ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Maggi’s stuff.
- Clean anabas. Marinate anabas with fish sauce, pepper, oil and 1/2 ginger.
- Put the fish into small pot; add a little water just flooded fish, boil until cooked. If it still has water, you should keep water for cooking soup. Remove fish bone to get the meat. Fish bone crushed, and filters to get the broth (water farming enough for 2-3 servings).
- Chinese Flowering Cabbage, chopped. Boil water with 1/2 of the remaining ginger, then drop the vegetables into pot, add maggi’s stuff. When soup is boiling, add fish meat which was removed the bones, tasting the soup, and add maggi’s stuff if you want.
- Finally, Chinese Flowering Cabbage with Adabas Soup is ready to serve. Before using, sprinkle a little pepper and sliced coriander on face.