Crab Meat with Vermicelli Soup (Mien Cua)
(Miến cua) - Crab Meat with Vermicelli Soup is very famous in Vietnam especially in North Area (Ha Noi).
- 100gr pork bone or chicken bone
- 200gr meat of crab
- 100gr Vietnamese steamed pork roll (Cha Lua) - You can find at Vietnamese Markets.
- Onion, Scallions
- Fish Sauce, Seasoning
- Pepper, Salt, Oil.
- Wash the meat of crab. Marinate it about 1hour (Salt, pepper, sugar). Next, wash the pork bone. Add the pork bone into a pot. Add the water over the pork bone into the pot. Boil the water with medium heat to get broth. Remember skim foam to make the water clear.
- Thinly slice onion. Dry the onion until turns gold. Thinly slice the scallions.
- Slice Vietnamese steamed pork roll to pieces. Then mixture them with salt, sugar pepper and some sliced scallions. Add the meat of crab and 1teaspoon of oil to the pan. Dry the crab meat. Add some sauce and seasoning. When the meat of crab cooked, put meat of crab into a dish.
- Remove the bone from the broth. Boil the broth. Add the Vietnamese steamed pork roll into the broth.
- About 3 minute, add the dried onion into the broth. Use the other pot, boil the clear water. Soak the vermicelli to boiling water. When, the vermicelli becomes soft, add the vermicelli into a bowl. Organize meat of crab, pepper and sliced scallion on the top. Next, add the broth and Vietnamese steamed pork roll to the bowl.