Cucumber Soup with Pork Chop Recipe
(Canh Dưa Leo Sườn Non) - Cucumber Soup with Pork Chop comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine for all you guys.
The combination between cucumber and pork chop will create an interesting feeling when eating with boiled rice.
- 250g pork chop
- 1 big cucumber
- 1 carrot
- Spring onion, coriander, salt, sugar, pepper
- Chop small pork chop, clean well and soak in hot water in 5 – 8 minutes to reduce all dirties.
- Clean cucumber, slice into short pieces; throw away its seeds. Because cucumber cooks easily, you should slice into large pieces.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, clean and slice into small square shapes. Clean spring onion and coriander, slice small.
- Cook pork chop with water (4 – 5 bowls) in 35 – 40 minutes. Sometime use spoon to scoop out dirty bubbles on face of broth. Next, add carrot into pot with a little salt.
- Cook until all these ingredients are cooked, add more sliced cucumber, season again to suit your flavor.
- Cook until it boils again and turn off the heat immediately because cucumber will lose its crispy if you cook too long.
- Before eating, sprinkle more sliced spring onion, coriander and pepper on face of Cucumber Soup with Pork Chop to increase its flavor.