Fried Pork Belly with Sweet Corn
(Thịt Ba Chỉ Xào Bắp) - Fried Pork Belly with Sweet Corn will bring a little spicy and sweet flavor in your mouth. Serving with srhimp crackers is really interested.
- 1 – 2 sweet corns
- 200g pork belly
- Fish sauce, spring onion, purple onion, Maggie Seasoning Powder, onion, chili powder, salt
- Shrimp crackers
- Separate seeds with core of corns.
- Clean well pork belly, slice thinly, mariante with ½ teaspoon salt, a little pepper, wait for 15 minutes.
- Heat a little oil, add more sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add pork belly into pan and fry quickly in medium heat.
- If you love spicy for one of amazing Cuisine like this one, you can add more chili powder to suit your flavor.
- After pork meat is cooked, add more sweet corn seeds into pan and fry more 5 – 7 minutes. Season to suit your flavor, turn off the heat and add more sliced spring onion.
- Finally, you can bring this stunning dish for yourself and family to enjoy. Eating Fried Pork Belly with Sweet Corn with srhimp crackers as I told above will be a good snack.