Fried Pork Meat with Lemongrass Rolls
(Heo Chiên Bọc Xả) - Fried Pork Meat with Lemongrass Rolls. The specific flavor from lemongrass will be absorb into meat when frying and create a fantastic flavor in your mouth.
- 500g grinded pork
- 7 – 8 lemongrasses
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt, Maggi’s stuff, honey, oyster oil, fish sauce, purple onion.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Clean lemongrass sticks carefully. Peel off the hard cover and use knife to cut in quarter (like photo below).
- Marinate pork meat with minced purple onion + tapioca starch + vegetable oil + salt + fish sauce + pepper + 2 tablespoons honey + minced lemongrass + sliced spring onion. Use spoon to mix them well until this mixture become thick and smooth.
- After that, use nylon bag to cover this mixture carefully and put in fridge about 30 minutes.
- Next, separate this mixture into small balls. Then, roll them around lemongrass sticks. Make sure that it sticks firmly into these sticks. Continue until this mixture is out.
- Heat the oil (make sure it will cover all these sticks when frying). Put these sticks into pan and fry until they turn brown yellow and spread out the stunning specific flavor.
- In the process of frying, use chopsticks to change their faces to make sure they will be cooked well.
- Serve Fried Pork Meat with Lemongrass Rolls with boiled rice and hot soup as you be told above is my favorite choice.