Gingko and Taro Soup with Beef Tail
(Đuôi bò hầm bạch quả và khoai sọ) - Gingko and Taro Soup with Beef Tail comes from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine is not only tasty, but also really good for health.
Gingko can keep your mind calm when you feel stress. It also can help you have a good sleeping. When it is cooked with taro and beef tail will create an amazing flavor for your meal.
500g beef tail
2 – 3 taro
Magi’s stuff, salt, spring onion, parsley, pepper.
- Clean well beef tail. Add in cold water (3 – 4 bowls) and bring to stew until they are soft.
- Smash the cover of gingko, soak into cold water about 2 hours. Then, bring to clean again with fresh water.
- Peel off the cover of taro, clean and soak in water added a little salt. Next, clean again and cut in half.
- After stew beef tail well, add gingko into pot and cook about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Next, add more sliced taro and season to suit your flavor. Cook until taro is soft. Season again and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you just finished Gingko and Taro Soup with Beef Tail. Sprinkle more sliced spring onion and parsley to increase its flavor.