Grilled Chicken Wings with Butter and Garlic
(Cánh gà chiên bơ tỏi) - Crispy chicken wings with butter and garlic flavor is created an interesting meal for your meal. Now, let us start cooking one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine like this.
- 500g chicken wings
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic
- 30g butter
- Salt, sugar, oyster oil
- Salad, tomato.
- Clean well chicken wings, cut in half, boil water and soak chicken wings in 3 minutes then wash again with fresh water. Wait to get dry, use knife to cut some lines on its skin. Marinate 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, a little pepper, 1 teaspoon oyster oil, wait for 1 hour.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil, bring chicken wings to fry until they turn brown yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Clean pan and heat it and add butter into it. When it is melted, add more minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant.
- Add fried chicken wings in step 3 again into pan, pour the sauce which you marinated chicken in step 1, cook until it boiled; mix well. When garlic is stuck aroung chicken meat, turn off the heat and put on plate to serve.
- Serve Grilled Chicken Wings with Butter and Garlic with steamed rice and hot soup is really delish.