Grilled Pork with Noodle Recipe (Bun Cha)
(Bún chả) - Grilled Pork with Noodle is very famous in Vietnam. If you do not want to cook or eat anything, this dish will change your mind. Easy for cooking is the first positive way of it.
- 500gr Sliced pork belly
- 500gr Chopped pork
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- 2Tablespoons of sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of fish sauce
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped onion
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 2 Teaspoons of seasoning
- 1 Teaspoons of pepper powder
- 1 Kohlrabi
- 1 Carrot
- Soft Noodle
- Vegetables: Salad, Basil, Hearleaf, Bean Sprout.
- Marine sliced pork belly and chopped pork with 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of sauce, 2 tablespoons of chopped onion, 2 or 3 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of pepper. Wait about 30 minutes.
- Chopped pork moulded into round flat pieces. Grill both chopped pork and sliced pork belly by coal. Grill until both side of meat become gold. You must careful when grilling the pork.
- Thinly slice Kohlrabi and Carrot (like photo below). Marinate them with salt. Wait about 15 minutes. Wash again. Next, marinate them with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Mix them together. Wait about 1 hour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of vinegar (lemon juice), and 6 tablespoon of water into clear bowl for making dipping sauce. Next, add sliced kohlrabi and carrot into dipping sauce. If you want grilled pork more delicious, add them into dipping sauce before eating
-Before eating, you can put a little soft vermicelli into salad, add more vegetables and grilled pork.
- When use Grilled Pork with Noodle, you can use with dipping sauce, it will bring a stunning flavor in your mouth.