Grilled Rolled Pork with Shrimps and Pineapple
(Thịt Cuộn Tôm Dứa Nướng) - Grilled Rolled Pork with Shrimps and Pineapple came from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine will be shown today for all you guys.
The combination between pork, shrimp and pineapple will create a fantastic flavor when chewing. A little sour flavor spreads out from this fruit can bring a good appetite for your meal.
- 300g pork belly
- 500g tiger shrimps
- 1 pineapple
- 1 tablespoon marinade sauce (use for grilling meat)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, 2 teaspoons sugar
- Wood sticks for grilling
- 1 clove of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, spring onion
- Peel off the cover of ginger, slice small. Clean and slice small spring onion as well.
- Pour marinade sauce into bowl, add more sliced ginger, spring onion, chili powder and mix well.
- Add more minced garlic with 2 teaspoons sugar into this sauce, use whisk to mix this sauce better.
- Peel off the cover of pineapple, cut off eyes of fruit and slice into medium pieces.
- Clean shrimps, peel off the cover, cut off their heads; pull out the black line on backs. Put one by one sliced pineapple on each shrimp.
- Clean pork belly, slice into long and thin pieces, Roll each pork piece around shrimp and pineapple and use wood stick to stick them together. Repeat until you finish all.
- Use brush to spread the mixture around meat, bring to grill on cob in 15 – 20 minutes. Something spread the sauce on face of meat for helping the sauce absorb into meat better.
- Finally, when Grilled Rolled Pork with Shrimps and Pineapple turn brown yellow, it means they are cooked.