Indian Taro Soup with Beef Balls Recipe
(Canh Khoai Môn Bò Viên) - Indian Taro Soup with Beef Balls comes from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine is a great choice.
Eating with boiled rice is my decision. Moreover, this soup does not require much time for cooking. You can buy beef balls at markets and then cook with Indian taro.
- 300g beef balls
- 200g Indian taro
- Asian coriander, spring onion, salt, pork/chicken broth mix.
- Peel off the cover of taro, clean and slice into medium pieces.
- Clean beef ball well and cut in half.
- Pour sliced taro into pot, add 3 bowls water and ½ teaspoons salt. Cook until taro is soft.
- Next, add more sliced beef ball into pot and cook more 5 – 7 minutes. Season with a little pork/chicken broth mix + salt, taste again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Finally, Indian Taro Soup with Beef Balls is ready to serve. Before eating, sprinkle a little Asian coriander and spring onion on face of soup.