Minced Pork with Asia Spinach Soup
(Canh Thịt Nạc Xay Rau Mồng Tơi) - Minced Pork with Asia Spinach Soup is a new dish added to our Vietnamese Cuisine today. The soup is sweet, fresh and nutritious so let us start making it now.
- 250g Asia spinach
- 150g minced pork
- Dried onion, salt and sugar
- Take the leaves only and wash them then let it dry.
- Clean and mince or grind the pork. Wash then slice the dried onion.
- Heat up with 2 spoons of cooking oil, add dried onion in then fry it, add the pork in and stir fry until it is cooked. Adjust with some salt, sugar then mix them all. Add to the stove 2 bowls of cold water; boil it.
- Then add the Asia spinach at the end, adjust with a bit of salt, wait until it is boiled then continue adjusting. Turn off the heat and prepare to serve.