Mixture Bitter Melon with Shredded Pork
(Khổ Qua Chà Bông) - Mixture Bitter Melon with Shredded Pork is one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine. Someone cannot eat this fruit because they cannot stand its flavor.
- 1 – 2 bitter melon (medium size)
- 150 shredded pork
- Shrimp paste (mắm tôm) – Buy at Vietnamese markets only
- Garlic, chili, sugar, lemon, salt
- Clean well bitter melon, slice thinly, soak into cold water added a little salt in 10 minutes then wash again, wait to dry.
- Mince well garlic, chili. Mix them with 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon shrimp paste, add a little water and stir well. Next, add more minced chili, some lemon drops and season to suit your flavor.
- Use a clean plate and add ice on the bottom. With this way, it will help bitter melon keep its crispy longer. Then, arrange sliced bitter lemon on ice. Add more shredded pork on face of bitter melon.
- Finally, you just finished Mixture Bitter Melon with Shredded Pork.