Mixture Boiled Pork Tongue with Lemon Leaves
(Lưỡi Lợn Trộn Lá Chanh) - Mixture Boiled Pork Tongue with Lemon Leaves comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
The specific flavor from lemon leaves, green chilies and pork tongue will create a fantastic flavor when chewing. Serving with boiled rice or snack meal is all great choices.
- 1 pork tongue
- 4 – 5 young lemon leaves
- 3 – 4 old lemon leaves
- Salt, sugar, lemon/lime, fish sauce
- Chili powder/chili sauce.
- Clean well pork tongue in water added a little salt. Next, soak into hot water to reduce all dirties. Use knife to shave well skin of tongue.
- Bring pork tongue to boil. Make sure water will cover all faces of tongue and remember you should add some old lemon leaves when boiling. Here is also the important step to create the flavor for one of stunning Vietnamese Pork Food.
- When it is cooked, slice into long pieces. Clean and slice young lemon leaves small.
- Mix well sliced pork tongue + ½ teaspoon chili powder + sliced lemon leaves + ½ teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoons fish sauce + a little sugar + some lemon juice drops.
- Eating with chili sauce is really tasty. You can choose any stuff you want to eat with. And show us your experiences when enjoy Mixture Boiled Pork Tongue with Lemon Leaves.