Mixture Salad with Pork Meat Recipe
(Nộm Thịt Ba Chỉ) - Mixture Salad with Pork Meat. Serving with boiled rice and hot soup is perfect.
- 300g half lean half fat pork meat
- ½ white radish
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- Pickled Chinese scallion
- Cinnamon leaves, roasted peanut
- Fish sauce, chili paste/sauté, salt, sugar, lemon, vinegar
- Clean well pork meat. Bring to boil in water added a little salt until it is cooked.
- Peel off the cover of radish, clean well and slice fiber. Mix it with a little salt + sugar and wait about 30 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, clean well and slice fiber. Mix it with a little salt + sugar + vinegar and wait about 10 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of cucumber, slice fiber. Mix it with a little salt and wait about 15 minutes.
- Smash roasted peanut quickly. Clean cinnamon leaves, slice small. Clean pickled Chinese scallion and wait to dry.
- Use your hands to press out all water from radish, carrot and cucumber. Mix them with sliced pork meat and pickled Chinese scallion.
- Making sauce: Mix 1 tablespoon fish sauce with 1 tablespoon sugar. Next, pour this sauce into mixture, mix well and add more chili paste/sauté, lemon drops and taste to suit your flavor.
- Finally, your dish is ready served. Put on plate, sprinkle more roasted peanut and sliced cinnamon leaves on face of dish.
- Serve Mixture Salad with Pork Meat with deep fried shrimp cakes or boiled rice is perfect.