Ong Choy with Tamarind Soup (Canh Chua Rau Muong)
(Canh Chua Rau Muống) - Ong Choy with Tamarind Soup is one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
In the Western Viet Nam, many people uses it like a main disg of everyday. They use it with boiled rice. The combination of tomato, tamarind sauce and Ong Choy will bring you the strange taste, but strongly delicious.
- 1 bunch of Ong Choy
- 2 Tomatoes
- 50gr Tamarind
- Cilantro, spring onion
- Bean sprouts
- Spices: Salt, sugar, fish sauce, pepper
- Young Ong Choy picked up tops, cut into short parts. (4cm)
- Tamarind filters to get sour water (Soak tamarind into 100ml hot water to have sour water).
- Spring onion slice small
- Tomatoes cut into 6 pieces for each. Rinse and drain.
- Place the pot of water on stove, tasting spices, waited for it boil, add Ong Choy into it
- When soup boiling, add tomatoes sliced into.
- When Ong Choy cooked soft, infused spices, add tamarind sauce, bean sprouts, cilantro, scallions, turn lower heat. When the soup boils, then turn off the heat.
- Ladle soup into bowls and eat with steamed rice.
- Use Ong Choy with Tamarind Soup with your family will bring amazing feeling for all.