Pork Balls Soup with King Water Spinach
(Canh Thịt Viên với Rau Tiến Vua) - Cooking Pork Balls Soup with King Water Spinach for Dinner is a great idea to show how much you love and care of all members in your beloved family.
- 20g King water spinach (Rau Tiến Vua) – Buy at Asian Markets
- ½ sliced pineapple (100g)
- 300g grinded pork
- Spring onion, coriander, salt, Magi’s stuff, sugar and purple onion
- Marinate grinded pork with 1 teaspoon salt + a little pepper, mix well and wait in 10 minutes.
- Soak king water spinach in 15 – 20 minutes, clean well and slice into short pieces.
- Cut off the eyes of pineapple, clean and slice small. Heat 2 – 3 teaspoons oil, fry sliced purple onion until it is fragrant. Next, add more sliced pineapple and fry quickly in 3 minutes. Then, pour more 3 – 4 bowls water into pot and cook in 10 – 15 minutes.
- Use spoon to scoop grinded pork into small balls and put into pot. Cook until all pork balls care cooked.
- Season again to suit your flavor and add more sliced king water spinach into pot, cook with small heat in 5 – 7 minutes and turn off the heat. Do not cook too long; it will reduce the stunning flavor for this special vegetable.
- Finally, before serve Pork Balls Soup with King Water Spinach, sprinkle more sliced coriander and spring onion on face of soup.