Salad Mackerel Fish Recipe (Salad Ca Ngu)
(Salad Cá Ngừ) - Salad Mackerel Fish not only is delicious, but also can help you lose some weight and control it after that.
- 200g salad
- 200g mackerel fish can (soaked in oil) – Buy at markets
- 10 baby tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Pepper, salt
- ½ cucumber
- Salty cookie (optional)
- Open the can of mackerel fish, press out all oil.
- Mix mackerel fish with mayonnaise, a little pepper and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Clean and slice small salad (3cm). Clean baby tomatoes and cut in half. Cut off the seeds of cucumber, slice into small cubes.
- Finally, you basically finished one of Vietnamese Cuisine. For serving, arrange salad into bowl; add more cucumber, baby tomatoes and mackerel fish mixture on face of dish.
- When eat Salad Mackerel Fish, add a little this mixture on salty cookie and enjoy.