Sour Bamboo Shoot with Crab Meat Recipe
(Canh Ghẹ Nấu Măng Chua) - Sour Bamboo Shoot with Crab Meat will be a stunning dish for your family meals.
Eating with boiled rice or vermicelli is all good. A little sour and sweet from crab meat and vegetables can make you stop eating.
- 3 – 4 crabs (500 – 600gr)
- 1 sliced pineapple (100 – 150gr)
- 2 tomatoes
- 100gr sour bamboo shoot
- Spring onion, coriander, purple onion
- Fish sauce, Maggi’s stuff, salt, pepper, lemon.
- Clean crabs carefully. Separate crab eggs with body. Drop some lemon drops on eggs to reduce its fishy. Next, chop the body in half.
- Clean sour bamboo shoot, spring onion and coriander. Wait to dry.
- Cut off the eyes away pineapple. Slice small. Clean tomatoes and slice fiber.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil, add more minced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add crab eggs into and fry about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Then, add chopped crabs into pot and fry in 4 – 5 minutes. Season with 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff + 1 teaspoon fish sauce, cover the pot and cook about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add more 2 bowls of water and cook in small heat until it boils. Sometime, use spoon to scoop away dirty bubble on face of broth.
-Use another pan, add more oil and minced purple onion, fry until it is fragrant. Next, pour sliced tomatoes + 1 teaspoon salt and fry until it is soft.
- Add more sour bamboo shoot + sliced pineapple into pan and cook more 8 – 10 minutes.
- Now, you pour all mixture into pot, cook more 4 – 7 minutes. Season again to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, you finished one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Before serve Sour Bamboo Shoot with Crab Meat, add more sliced spring onion nd coriander on face of soup.