Stir-fried Loopah with Pork
(Mướp Xào Thịt Heo) - Stir-fried Loopah with Pork comes from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine is the dish I will cook today for all members in my family.
Stir-fried Loopah with Pork is really simple in cooking but its flavor is really tasty. Eating with boiled rice in lunch or dinner meal is all a great choice.
- 50g pork meat
- 1 loopah (medium size)
- 1 purple onion
- 2 brands spring onion
- Spices, vegetable oil.
- Clean and slice pork meat into medium pieces. Marinate with spices: salt, sugar, pepper with a little corn starch. Mix well and wait in 10 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of loopah, clean and slice thinly (1cm)
- Peel off the cover of onion, slice thinly. Clean spring onion and slice small
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons) in medium heat, add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more sliced pork and fry quickly in 4 – 5 minutes.
- When pork is cooked, add more sliced loopah into pan and fry quickly. Season with fish sauce, sugar and pepper and taste again to suit your flavor. If you want to have a little water for this food, you can add ½ tablespoon water when frying.
- Finally, turn off the heat when loopah is cooked, sprinkle more sliced spring onion and pepper on face of Stir-fried Loopah with Pork.