Sweet Potato Leaves Soup Recipe
(Canh Rau Khoai Lang) - Sweet Potato Leaves Soup Recipe. From many easy and cheap ingredients for searching at any market, you can create a fantastic dish for yourself and family.
- 200g prawns
- 200g sweet potato leaves
- Shallot, salt, sugar, pepper, Magi’s stuff.
- Peel off the cover of prawns, pull out the black lines on their backs as well, clean well with water in 2 – 3 times and smash coarsely.
- Choose the young leaves, clean well and wait to get dry.
- Heat a little oil, fry sliced shallot until it is fragrant and add smashed prawn with a little salt, fry in 1 – 2 minutes. Add more 2 – 3 bowls water and cook until it boils.
- Next, add all sweet potato leaves on step 2 into pot, season to suit your flavor, turn off the heat. To create one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
- From when water boils to add leaves, you only need 1 – 2 minutes cooking.
- Finally, you can serve Sweet Potato Leaves Soup with steamed rice for yourself and family. Eating when it is hot is a good way to enjoy its specific flavor.