Vietnamese Pizza (Banh Trang Nuong)
(Bánh Tráng Nướng) - Vietnamese Pizza is the most popular dish in Da Lat. However, you also can make it at home. It is really easy for processing.
- Rice paper
- Dried small shrimps
- Saute/Chili paste
- Quail eggs/chicken eggs
- Spring onion
- Fried grinded pork
- Cheese (optional).
- You can buy rice paper in most Vietnamese Markets.
- Choose the dried small shrimps which is already absorbed spicy.
- Clean and slice small spring onion. Put 1 rice paper on grilling tray, add a little sauté, spring onion, 1 quail egg and dried small shrimps. If you love meat, you can add more fried grinded pork on face of rice paper.
- When grilling, use spoon to spread well all ingredients around the face of rice paper.
- Continue grilling until quail egg is cooked. Whirl rice paper gently to make sure it cooks well.
- If you love cheese, you can add more sliced cheese before grilling.
- Finally, you just finished one of amazing Vietnamese Food Culture. Vietnamese Pizza Recipeh costs just few minutes for finishing. After grilled, you can fold in half and eating with chili and tamarind sauce.