Water Spinach with Small Mussel Soup Recipe
(Canh Hến Rau Muống) - Water Spinach with Small Mussel Soup. And I still cannot forget its flavor until now.
From many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine, Water Spinach with Small Mussel Soup is my best favorite. It is not only delicious, but also really good for health.
- 400g small mussel (still have covers)
- 200g water spinach/ong choy
- 1 small brand ginger
- Cut off the harsh part from water spinach, pick into short pieces. Soak mussel into cold water added a little salt about 1 hour. Next, clean again 2 – 3 times.
- Peel off the cover of ginger, slice small.
- Heat the water (3 – 4 bowls), add all mussel into pot; cook until they open mouths. Turn off the heat, wait to get cold, pour the water from this pot to clean bowl. Separate the meat and cover of mussels. Next, add mussel meat + ginger + water from boiling mussel into pot again and cook more 5 minutes.
- Season with a little salt, do not season to much spices because it will reduce the natural sweet from mussel water. Next, add more water spinach into pot, cook more 3 – 4 minutes. Season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Now, you already can serve Water Spinach with Small Mussel Soup for yourself and family. Eating with boiled rice is perfect.