White Radish Kimchi Recipe (Kim Chi Cu Cai)
(Kim Chi Củ Cải) - With a little combination with Korean Cuisine, today I would like to introduce White Radish Kimchi.
- 300g white radish
- 1 carrot
- Chinese cabbage
- Sald, sugar, rice vinegar, chili powder (making kimchi), spring onion
- Peel off the cover of white radish, clean and slice small. Mix with ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and wait for 15 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, clean and slice small as well. Mix with ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and wait for 15 minutes.
- Clean each leaf of Chinese cabbage, slice into medium pieces, add more ¼ teaspoon salt, wait for 5 minutes and then use your hands to press out of water. Clean spring onion and slice small.
- Press out off water the parts of carrot and white radish . Then add with Chinese cabbage and spring onion.
- Add more chili powder, depend on your flavor, you can add more or less.
- Mix well and marinate more with 2 teaspoons rice vinegar. Cover in 2 – 3 hours before bring to serve.
- Serve White Radish Kimchi with steamed rice and boiled belly pork strip or roasted pork is all delicious.