Beef Balls Soup with Pasta Recipe
(Nui Bò Viên) - Balls Soup with Pasta is really suitable with you. Serving with steamed rice in main meal of your family will be the best choice.
- 500g pork bones
- 1 white radish
- 20g dried shrimps
- 1 carrot, 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 400g beef balls
- Salt, sugar, Maggie Seasoning Powder, annatto seed oil, purple onion, garlic, fish sauce
- Onion, salad, spring onion
- 300g dried pasta
- Clean pork bones carefully, put into pot, add more dried shrimps and 4 bowls water, cook until it boils. Sometime, use spoon to scoop away dirty bubble on top to make the broth more clear. You should cook in 2 hours. Next, use another clean pot, add a little annatto seed oil, heat it and add more purple onion, garlic and fry until they are fragrant. Then, add more minced lemongrass and pour into the broth above, season to suit your flavor.
- Peel off the cover of radish, carrot; slice into circle shapes.
- Clean beef balls in warm water to reduce its dirty. Cut in half if they are big.
- Boil water, add dried pasta and soak in few minutes until they are soft. Then, pour into basket and wash immediately with cold water. Add more a little oil after that to make sure they will not stuck together.
- Clean and slice small spring onion, salad.
- After season for your broth in step 1, add more carrot, white radish and continue cooking until they are soft. You also can add more water if you prefer using broth more when eating. Season again to suit your flavor.
- After that, add more beef ball into broth and cook more 10 – 15 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- When serving, add a little pasta into bowl, scoop broth with a little beef balls, carrot; radish on top. Then, add more salad, spring onion, pepper and chili paste if you love spicy and ready to enjoy. You can eat Balls Soup with Pasta with chili sauce and soy black sauce if you want.