Braised Mackerel Fish with Sugarcane Recipe
(Cá Thu Kho Mía) - Braised Mackerel Fish with Sugarcane. Enjoy this dish with your beloved family will give an amazing feeling for you.
Let us do this stunning dish together, there are 3 steps are waiting for us. Try it now.
- 2 parts of big mackerel
- 300g bacon
- Sugarcane (Peel off the cover, chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- A few slices of pepper (up to you).
- Clean mackerel, wait to dry. Slice bacon thickly. Chop sugarcane into small pieces.
- Put sugarcane in the bottom of the pot. Next is bacon and finally put mackerel on top of pot. Add fish sauce, pepper, sugar and chili (if using).
- Place the fish pot on the stove, set small heat. Stock until the meat and fish cooked totally. Sometime, check if water dry, it is necessary to add more water. Sugar from sugarcane will make beautiful color for fish and meat. Stock about 30 - 45 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Now, Braised Mackerel Fish with Sugarcane is ready to serve.