Egg Noodle Soup with Pork Chop and Fish Balls Recipe
(Mỳ Sườn Non và Cá Viên) - Egg Noodle Soup with Pork Chop and Fish Balls is quite strange but really tasty.
One hot bowl of noodle soup which is combined with fish balls, vegetables and sauté will create a spectacular feeling when eating.
- Making broth: 700g pork chop, 5g dried shrimp, 1 pear or 1 apple
- Making fried fish balls: 400g filet fish (anabas fish or clown featherback), 2 tablespoons annatto seed oil, 2 tablespoons tapioca starch, pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon Magi’s stuff, purple onion.
- 1 – 2 tomatoes
- Coriander, parsley, spring onion, onion, purple onion, basil leaves, salad
- Salt, Magi’s stuff, chili sauce
- Dried egg noodle.
- Clean carefully pork chop, cut small. Bring to soak in hot water about 3 minutes and then clean again.
- Add sliced pork chop in step 1 + sliced pear/apple (cut in four equal pieces) + dried shrimps + 1 teaspoon salt + 3 – 4 bowls water and bring to cook until pork chop is soft. Sometime, you should use spoon to scoop away dirty bubble on face of broth.
- Clean all herb and vegetables. Slice them small except salad.
- Mince well fish filet. Add more sliced fried purple onion + a little pepper + annatto seed oil + tapioca starch + salt + Magi’s stuff and mix well until it is soft and smooth. Use food nylon to cover it carefully and put in fridge about 1 hour.
- Boil water, soak egg noodle into water until it is soft. Next, pour into basket and wash immediately in cold water. Wait to dry.
- Clean tomatoes, slice fiber. Heat 2 teaspoons oil, add more sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more sliced tomatoes and fry quickly in 3 – 4 minutes.
- The broth after is created, pour into pot. Continue to cook until it boils again. Use spoon to scoop one by one small fish balls and put into pot. Cook until al fish balls are floated on broth. Season again to suit your flavor.
- Add egg noodle into small bowls and sprinkle more sliced spring onion on face of dish.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. Pour the hot broth into each bowl which you added egg noodle and spring onion. Add more fish balls, tomatoes into each bowl.
- When eating, enjoy with salad and chili sauce is really tasty. If you love spicy, sauté is a perfect choice. Like other Vietnamese Noodle Recipes, I suggest you should eat when it is hot to maintain the specific flavor for Egg Noodle Soup with Pork Chop and Fish Balls.