Fried Cabbage with Tofu and Mushrooms Recipe
(Bắp Cải Xào Nấm Và Đậu Phụ) - Fried Cabbage with Tofu and Mushrooms is one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine on these days.
Fried Cabbage with Tofu and Mushrooms is not only delicious, but also really fresh. Made from all vegetables and fruits, it can help you feel better.
- ¼ Cabbage
- 1 slice of fried tofu (100gr)
- 200gr mushrooms (straw mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms is all good)
- A little coriander
- Soya sauce, salt and Vegetarian Maggi’s stuff.
- Clean cabbage, slice small.
- Cut off the roots of mushrooms, clean with water added a little salt. Clean coriander and slice small.
- Slice fried tofu into small and long pieces.
- Heat the oil, and fry tofu in 2 – 3 minutes. Then add a little soya sauce into pan. With many Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian, we usually use soya sauce instead of fish sauce.
- Next, add more sliced cabbage and mushrooms into pan and fry until they are soft. Season to suit your flavor with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add more sliced coriander and stir well in 2 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- As I told you before, Fried Cabbage with Tofu and Mushrooms is more delicious when eating with boiled rice.