Fried Cassava Vermicelli with Baby Jack Fruit Recipe
(Miến Xào Mít Non) - Fried Cassava Vermicelli with Baby Jack Fruit not only is delicious but also is good for health.
When you get bored with daily meals, I think Fried Cassava Vermicelli with Baby Jack Fruit is a good dish to change.
- 150gr dried cassava vermicelli
- 150gr baby jack fruit
- 2 – 3 Jelly ear mushrooms
- Salt, fish sauce, chili powder, Maggi’s stuff
- Purple onion, spring onion.
- Clean well baby jack fruit, soak into hot water in 5 minutes. Wait to get cold and tear small.
- Soak cassava vermicelli into hot water until it is soft. Next wash immediately in cold water to make sure they will not stuck together.
- Soak Jelly ear mushroom, clean well, cut off the roots and slice small.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil, fry minced onion until it is fragrant. Next, pour all sliced baby jack fruit and fry in 5 minutes. Season with 1 teaspoon fish sauce, ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff, 1 teaspoon chili powder, ½ teaspoon salt and stir well.
- Next, add more sliced jelly ear mushroom and fry quickly.
- Finally, add cassava vermicelli into pan and stir gently. Season again to suit your flavor and fryn more 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- When eating, add more sliced spring onion on face to increase its specific flavor.
- You should eat when Fried Cassava Vermicelli with Baby Jack Fruit is hot.