Fried Tofu with Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe
(Đậu hũ sốt chua ngọt tẩm vừng) - Fried Tofu with Sweet and Sour Sauce. Tofu is fried until it turns yellow and crispy. It is covered by one roasted sesame cover.
- 2 – 3 slices of tofu
- Making sweet and sour sauce: 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- Roasted sesame
- Chili paste/sauté.
- Slice tofu into square shapes. Heat the oil (2 – 3 tablespoons), add sliced tofu and fry until it is crispy and turns yellow.
- Next, put them into plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil. For saving time to create one of stunning Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian, you can buy fried tofu at markets.
- Making sweet and sour sauce: mix all ingredients what you prepared together + ½ teaspoon chili paste/sauté. Stir well and pour into pan, cook until it becomes thick.
- Quickly to pour all fried tofu into pan, use chopsticks to stir well until all mixture sauce absorb into tofu. Season again to suit your flavor
- Finally, before turn off the heat, pour roasted sesame into pan, fry about 1 minute. Scoop onto plate and serve Fried Tofu with Sweet and Sour Sauce with boiled rice is perfect.