Mixture Rice Noodle Soup with Seafood Recipe
(Hủ Tiếu Trộn) - Mixture Rice Noodle Soup with Seafood comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisien.
Its flavour is not only similar but also really tasty. Trust me; if you cook it for your family, they will totally fall in love with it. Add more chili paste/sauté can increase its amazing flavour when eating.
- 500g pork bone
- 1 white radish
- 50g dried shrimps
- 300g fresh silver shrimps
- 300g half lean half fat pork meat
- 200g grinded pork (no grease)
- 10 – 12 quail eggs
- Garlic, soya sauce, black sauce (buy at Vietnamese Markets), sugar, salt, oil
- Spring onion, pepper, purple onion
- Vegetables: salad, basil leaves, shallot, bean sprout, cabbage
- Dried rice noodle
- Chili sauce
- Peel off the cover of white radish, clean and slice into square shapes. Clean well dried shrimps and pork bones. Next, add all these ingredients into big pot, add more 4- 5 bowls water + 1 teaspoon salt, cook in 45 – 60 minutes. Sometime, use spoon to scoop out all dirty bubbles on face of broth.
- Peel off the cover of silver shrimps, pull out the black lines on their backs. Clean well. Heat 2 – 3 teaspoons oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Add silver shrimps and fry until their colour turn pink. Pour into clean bowl.
- Marinate grinded pork (no grease) with a little pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon sugar, sliced purple onion, mix well and wait in 15 minutes. Heat 2 – 3 teaspoons oil, add minced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Then, add mixture grinded pork into pan and fry quickly in 5 – 7 minutes. Pour into clean bowl.
- Clean half lean and half fat pork meat in water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Bring to boil in hot water, wait to reduce the heat and slice thinly.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well. Heat the oil, add minced garlic and fry until it turns brown yellow.
- Pour fried garlic in step 5 into small bowl, add 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon black sauce, 1 tablespoon water, stir well, season again to suit your flavour.
- Boil quail eggs, peel off the cover of them carefully.
- Clean spring onion + shallot, slice into short pieces. Clean basil leaves, salad, bean sprout, cabbage. Slice small cabbage.
- Soak dried rice noodle into hot water until it is soft. Next, wash immediately in cold water to make sure they will not be stuck together.
- Season again the broth in step 1, when scoop into small bowl for serving, add more sliced spring onion on face of broth.
- For serve Mixture Rice Noodle Soup with Seafood, add rice noodle into bowl, add more some shrimps, grinded pork, sliced pork meat, quail eggs, chili sauce and the sauce. Mix well and ready for eating with the broth bowl you already served and vegetables.