Pasta with Prawn in Sweet and Sour Sauce
(Mì Ống Sốt Tôm Chua Ngọt) - Pasta with Prawn in Sweet and Sour Sauce. The combination of prawns with sweet and sour sauce and a little spcicy creats a fantastic flavor in your mouth.
- 150g pasta
- 200g fresh prawns (peeled and take off the black lines on their backs)
- A little celery
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- Salt, pepper, sugar, minced garlic
- Olive oil.
- Heat the oil and butter until it is melted.
- Clean well prawns, wait to get dry, and add them into pan in step 1 and fry gently with minced garlic, pepper, sugar, salt.
- Fry in 4 – 6 minutes until it is absorbs spices.
- Boil water and soak pasta into pot, cook until it is soft. Pour into basket, wash in cold water and mix a little olive oil to make sure they will not stick together.
- After fried prawns in step 3, pour into bowl, do not throw away its butter and oil. Add sliced tomato with pepper and fry until it is thicker.
- Add pasta in step 4 into pan with sauce.
- Then, add prawns into pan and season again to suit your flavor.
- Sprinkle more celery on top to increase its flavor.
- Finally, you can enjoy one hot plate of Pasta with Prawn in Sweet and Sour Sauce with an amazing sauce.
- I bet you and your family will love its flavor.