Stir-fried Clear Cassava Noodle with Shrimps
(Miến Xào Tôm) - Stir-fried Clear Cassava Noodle with Shrimps is quite easy to make and all its ingredients are not difficult to find at any market.
- 200g dried clear cassava noodle
- 500g fresh shrimps
- 4 brands of spring onion
- Minced ginger
- 300g green beans (cut in half)
- Black soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, salt, white pepper.
- Firstly, you should mince well ginger and slice spring onion into long pieces.
- Soak dried clear cassava noodle into water until they are soft.
- Marinate shrimps with pepper, salt and then fry quickly in hot oil about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Fry green bean in hot oil quickly as well with sliced spring onion and ginger.
- Next, add more clear cassava noodles, black soy sauce, vinegar and chili sauce into pan. Taste to suit with your flavor.
- Then, add shrimps into this mixture and fry quickly and gently in 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you already finished Stir-fried Clear Cassava Noodle with Shrimps.
- Hope you will satisfy with Stir-fried Clear Cassava Noodle with Shrimps. Good luck for your cooking and have a good appetite.