Stir fried Potato with String Bean Recipe
(Khoai Tây Xào Đậu Cô Ve) - Stir fried Potato with String Bean, eating with steamed rice is my favorite choice.
You can serve with fish sauce added chili when enjoy. It will bring the best tasty dish for your meal.
- 300g potatoes
- 200g string beans
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepper, roasted sesame.
- Peel off the cover of potatoes, clean and slice into long pieces.
- Wash again in cold water to make sure they will not turned black.
- Heat the oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant.
- Add potato into pan and fry quickly.
- Next, add more salt into pan and stir gently.
- Cover the pan and wait until it is cooked.
- Peel off the harsh parts on 2 sides of string beans, clean and slice like photo.
- When potato is nearly soft, add string bean into pan.
- Cover the pan again in 3 minutes.
- When they are cooked, sprinkle more pepper and season agian to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat, sprinkle more roasted sesame on top.
- Eat Stir fried Potato with String Bean with hot steamed rice is really delicious.