Vietnamese Broccoli Soup Recipe
(Canh rau củ) - is one of nutrition Vietnamese Cuisine. This dish is more delicious when use with steamed rice and some others Vietnamese Recipes Vegetarian like caramelized mushroom with pepper, and fried mixed vegetables.
- 300g broccoli
- 1 bunch of Wheat Gluten
- 150g mushrooms
- Pepper, salt, sugar, Maggie Seasoning Powder, soy sauce, cilantro, cooking oil.
- Broccoli: remove the old and take the young par, slice them in small part, soaked them in water with a pinch of salt (to remove worms), washing again, and drain.
- Wheat gluten: thinly sliced, fried preliminary with cooking oil, and chopped fresh litter, until wheat gluten become yellow.
- Mushrooms: washed by water with a pinch of salt, split mushroom in pairs.
- Cook oil, add shredding shallot for flavor, stir fry mushroom, stir fry 5 minutes, add wheat gluten on, seasoning little pepper + soy sauce + sugar + Maggie seasoning powder to suit your taste, and then take them down.
- Add a liter of water into the pot, salt, take pot on the stove to boil, add mushrooms + wheat gluten on water boiling, skim foam, add broccoli on, and seasoning to suit your taste. Broccoli cooked, and then takes them down.
- You can replace Mushroom by Corn. Still Delicious.
- Ladle into bowl, sprinkle pepper + coriander for fragrant.
- Broccoli soup is always the best choice for eating if you want to eat dishes which have high nutrition valuable.