Vietnamese Caramelized Mushroom with Pepper recipe
(Nấm rơm kho tiêu) - Caramelized mushroom with pepper is one of popular Vietnamese Cuisine.
Caramelized Mushroom with Pepper is quite simple but very charming especially when cooked in a land pot. In the salty flavor of mushrooms, it make you remember your hometown, lose by and unforgettable.
- 1/2kg mushroom
- Soy sauce, pepper, sugar, MSG
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Some scallions
- Mushrooms: washed in water with a pinch of salt, split mushroom, drained them.
- Soak mushroom in water which have some salt for 10 minutes to impurities and toxins. Cut and shave the straw around mushroom. Add mushrooms into the pot, seasoning sauce, salt, sugar and MSG.
- Add mushrooms in a pot (or earthen pot), add the soy sauce, taste some sugar + MSG and mix them together, add on stove with small heat, mix them together, pepper and sesame oil, take it out.
- Add some scallions on the pot to make a good look for this dish. You can serve Stock mushroom with pepper hot with boiled rice and sliced cucumber.
- It’s more delicious and snug when uses Caramelized Mushroom with Pepper with your family.