Vietnamese Tuna with Vermicelli Soup
(Bún Cá Ngừ) - Tuna with Vermicelli Soup comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine in our country. It is the good choise for hot and cold weater.
You only need 10 minutes; you have got a stunning dish for your beloved family. As we know, most fishes contain many Vitamins which are necessary for our health, especially eyes. So please always remember our slogan that: "Eat Well, Live Well", and do not forget to cook many good meals for yourself and family.
- 300gr Tuna meat, cut into slices nearly 1cm (no bone)
- 300gr Pork Bone
- 50g Ginger, peeled and sliced thinly
- 3 Tomatoes, cleaned and sliced into 6 pieces for each.
- Vegetable Oil, Fish Sauce, Pepper, Chili, Vinegar
- 350-400g Rice Vermicelli
- Scallions, sliced small
- Vietnamese mint, sliced small.
- Chili Paste (if you love spicy)
- Vegetables: bean sprout, basil, chili, hearleaves, shallot, lemon fruit, sliced ong choy, cleaned (serve when eating).
- Making Broth: If you want your borth more sweet and delicious, you should cook with pork bone. Firstly, you clean pork bone with water added a little salt. Put pork bone in the pot, add a little fish sauce, pepper, and ginger, cooking on the stove until the bone becomes fragrant. Add 2 tomatoes on pot with fish bones, and add water flooded over bones and simmer until cook and soft.
- Put pan on cooking stove, heat oil and fry fish slices to golden on 2 sides.
- Dip rice vermicelli on boiling water to clean. Divide rice vermicelli into small bowls.
- When boiling broth, sometime use spoon to scoop away dirty bubble to make it more clear and look delicious. next, filter this broth to throw away small pork bones on bottom. Season again to suit your flavor. Make sure broth is always hot when serving.
- Put tomato pieces, sliced Vietnamese mint, fried tuna meat on face of vermicelli. When using, scoop 1 -2 tablespoons broth on vermicelli. It is more perfect when using hot. If you love spicy, you can add a little chili paste.