Fried Salmon with Quail Egg Filling Recipe
(Trứng cút tẩm bột chiên xù) - Fried Salmon with Egg Quail Filling. You can eat as a snack or using with boiled rice is all great. As you may know, salmon not only is delicious, but also is good for health, especially for your eyes.
- Salmon fillet: 200 gr
- Eggs: 12 quail
- 3 yolks
- Wheat flour: 200 gr
- Bread crumb: 100 gr
- Boil quail eggs until they are cooked. Wait to get cool and peel off the cover.
- Mix salmon fillet with pepper, salt and sugar. Wait about 30 minute. Separate into 12 small balls.
- Roll quail eggs through wheat flour
- Use your hand and press salmon ball thinly. Next, add quail egg on the center and cover into circle shape. Continue until you finish 12 balls.
- Then, roll one by one salmon ball from wheat flour, yolks which are stirred to bread crumb.
- Pour oil into small pot (make sure it can cover all salmon balls). Wait to hot, add salmon balls into pot and fry until they turn yellow with medium heat. Next, put salmon balls on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- You can eat Fried Salmon with Egg Quail Filling with boiled rice or bread is all delicious. Moreover, serving with ketchup or sweet and sour sauce can bring an amazing flavor in your mouth.