Beef with Orange Sauce Recipe
- 300g beef meat
- 2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch, 2 teaspoons tapioca starch
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper, sugar.
Process- Clean orange, peel and get orange skin (do not peel to the white skin inside).
- Mix tapioca starch with a little water and pour more soy sauce, orange juice, minced ginger, orange skin and sugar into bowl, mix well.
- Clean beef carefully, absorb all wasted water and slice thinly. Marinate with a little salt and pepper.
- Roll one by one sliced beef through corn starch carefully.
- Heat the oil, use the large heat and fry beef in 30 – 60 seconds.
- Put beef on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Peel off the cover of garlic and mince well. Clean another orange fruit, slice small.
- Use another pan, heat oil with minced garlic until it is fragrant.
- Pour mixture orange sauce into and cook until it start boiling.
- Next, add more fried beef and fry in 3 - 4 minutes to make sure it will absorb orange sauce. Season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
Finally, serving with steamed rice is my favorite as I already told you above. Beef with Orange Sauce is really interesting, right? If this is the first time you hear about this combination, trust me; its flavor is also delicious as its name.