Caramelized Tilapia Fish with Pork Belly in Fish Sauce
Caramelized Tilapia Fish with Pork Belly in Fish Sauce (Cá Rô Kho Thịt Ba Rọi) - Serving with steamed rice and hot soup is delicious. With a little pepper and chili on top will make you have a good appetite when eating. And trust me; one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes like this is a good choice for your family meals.
- 2 tilapia fishes
- 100g pork belly
- Sugar, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, salt, chili, spring onion (use the white parts), 2 teaspoons of chili paste.
- Clean well fish skin by using knife to scratch its skin carefully. Then clean them again with white wine and fresh water for finaly stel. Use napkin to absorb water. Clean pork belly and slice small.
- Marinate firsh and pork belly with a little sugar, fish sauce, chili paste, sugar, pepper, salt. Mix gently and some smashed spring onion (the white parts) and wait in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Pour tilapia fish into clay pot and cook with small heat. When it starts boiling, add more water and continue cooking until it boils again. Here is the important step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Fish Recipes from us.
- Use another clay pot, heat the oil and fry a little purple onion until it is fragrant. And pour tilapia fish in step 3 into. Season again to suit your flavor and cook with small heat until fish is soft. When you see the sauce into pot become thick, it is perfect to serve.
- Finally, one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Sauce is finished for your rainy days. As I told you, serving with steamed rice and hot soup is super yummy. If you are a true gourmet of Vietnamese Food, you should not miss Caramelized Tilapia Fish with Pork Belly in Fish Sauce.